Monday, June 15, 2009

Purple Kitties


Heather called today and we had a nice visit. Just before she hung up she said "OH, I better warn you, the girls are excited because Grandma Robin is coming to visit and she is bringing us Purple Kitties."


Purple Kitties. Have you ever tried to find PURPLE KITTIES????????

Walmart--NO,

K-Mart--NO.


Can you say Google??? Good thing I married the love of my life and he isn't a jealous man! HE is the one who said lets go home, you better Google it.


So it took a couple of searches, but I found Purple Kitties. They are called Periwinkle. I'm sure that Ashley and Alexis will come up with new names.


The things I do to make my kids and grandkids happy! And I love every minute of it.

1 comment:

Millers! said...

Yah Periwinkle is off of Blues Clues!