Sunday, August 23, 2009

No Whiners



If my helmet looks like this---can you guess what I look like?? It is colorful, nice shades of the sunset--purples and reds and more to come I'm sure.

I have watched more Hallmark channel movies in 2 days than should be allowed by law. My eyes are swelled from sniveling.

I gotta get this bruised kester up and moving. I've run out of kleenex is the bedroom.

Here is a quick peek at the legs. The left leg is the proud owner of 16 stitches. In an impressive "V" pattern. There's a plate of brownies for anyone who can figure out what cut my leg. That is one of the mysteries of life.

2 comments:

Millers! said...

OUCH!!!!!!!

Pollock Palooza said...

okay that pic is NASTY and your should update your blog! But those beer rocks were amazing, but justin had the same idea with the sauce. I liked it better with some bbq. I like the dijon idea better. But that being said, that dinner was so tasty! I'm glad you tried it;)